Tuesday, October 28, 2008

October 27, 2008

A while back, a friend recommended a reggae mix called Monk-One presents Rockers Showcase. Needless to say, I played it out very quickly. This afternoon track 40 ( Ordinary Version - Impact All-stars) was selected at random on my iTouch and wow! yummy indeed.

Finally, I decided to check out what their website was all about and that was easily the best decision I've made all month. Check them out at 

www.nyctrust.com (names you can trust.com)

Though I may be prematurely recommending it, I was able to score gems like:


within the first 10 minutes of snooping around.

Calories: 356 *
Distance: 3.01 mi
Time: 29:23 ?!**

Calories: 690 *
Distance: 6mi
Time: 62:27

*not accurate: did not input correct weight (these machines have the best visibility for phone camera images, but unfortunately do not ask for your weight in order to give a more accurate calorie count)

**new 3 mi record!

my.. legs.. hurt

No comments: